24 May 2014, Panel Discussion: Chaired by Tom Van Malderen, CEO, Architecture Project
Closing of Malta Design Week – what next?
After obtaining a Masters in Architecture at Sint-Lucas in Brussels, Tom van Malderen worked as an architect in Belgium, the UK and Malta. Now in senior management at Architecture Project in Malta, Tom also explores architecture through writing, installations and lecturing. He is a correspondent for A10 Magazine on new European architecture and has ongoing collaborations with various cultural organisations and artists.
Panel to include:
- Chris Briffa, Creative Director, MDW;
- Nicole Bearman, Design Dialogues Manager;
- Charles Rice, Architectural Historian, theorist & critic;
- Gordon Guillamier, industrial designer;
- Margerita Pule, Planning Coordinator;
When: 24 May
Where: Fort St Elmo, Valletta